Design your own internship at the Center for Technology & Training! Focus on a specific field or mix a few areas of interest to build skills and develop connections. Gain valuable real-world experience working and build your resume. We know you're a student first - so we offer flexible scheduling.
Our internships pay competitively, based on experience.
- Work with civil and structural engineers on active research projects.
- Create testing and training materials.
- Write engineering articles for The Bridge newsletter.
- Support continuing education engineering events.
- Create marketing and promotional materials.
- Plan and support conferences, webinars, and other events.
- Track and analyze marketing data.
- Create and implement strategic marketing initiatives.
- Create step-by-step documentation.
- Design icons and other graphic elements.
- Develop website content.
- Write articles for The Bridge newsletter.
- Develop training and marketing content.
- Develop presentations and support CTT events.
We also offer specialized internships in the following fields:
- Resume w/references
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio or 2-3 examples of relevant work (can be examples of work from a current or former class - essay, projects, lab report, etc.)
For questions or to apply, email email@example.com.