Design your own internship at the Center for Technology & Training! Focus on a specific field or mix a few areas of interest to build skills and develop connections. Gain valuable real-world experience working and build your resume. We know you're a student first - so we offer flexible scheduling.
Our internships pay competitively, based on experience.
- Work with civil and structural engineers on active research projects
- Create testing and training materials
- Write engineering articles for The Bridge newsletter
- Support continuing education engineering events
- Create marketing and promotional materials
- Plan and support conferences, webinars, and other events
- Track and analyze marketing data
- Create and implement strategic marketing initiatives
- Create step-by-step documentation
- Design icons and other graphic elements
- Develop website content
- Write articles for The Bridge and Roadsoft Roundup newsletters
- Develop training and marketing content
- Develop presentations and support CTT events
Software Development and Testing
- Write code for Windows Desktop and web applications
- Write T-SQL code for SQL Server and SQLite databases
- Perform system, function, and usability testing for Windows Desktop and web applications
- Resume w/references
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio or 2-3 examples of relevant work (can be examples of work from a current or former class - essay, projects, lab report, etc.)
For questions or to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.