Design your own internship at the Center for Technology & Training! Focus on a specific field or mix a few areas of interest to build skills and develop connections. Gain valuable real-world experience working and build your resume. We know you're a student first - so we offer flexible scheduling.
Our internships pay competitively, based on experience.
- Create marketing and promotional materials
- Plan and support conferences, webinars, and other events
- Track and analyze marketing data
- Create and implement strategic marketing initiatives
Software Development and Testing
- Write code for Windows Desktop and web applications
- Write T-SQL code for SQL Server and SQLite databases
- Perform system, function, and usability testing for Windows Desktop and web applications
- Resume w/references
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio or 2-3 examples of relevant work (can be examples of work from a current or former class - essay, projects, lab report, etc.)
For questions or to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.